Thursday, November 24, 2011

1
comment

i can’t be tuff..i can’t be strong… But with you is that not at all

i can’t be tuff..i can’t be strong…
But with you is that not at all

I wish you were here..i love the way you are…that who I am…no matter how smart are you…no matter how cruel you are…I still want you to know..that I love you…damn damn..what I do is I want you were here ….i want you to be near with me…no matter how far you go…but one day..we will meet again…because of one human….you change..suddently..without warning or..say anything..to me…I love the old you…that always being cool,steady….always ask me..anything…but now..you don’t love me…like old days..truthly I can’t be tuff…I can’t be strong…only you can change me..but you don’t want…you know how to change me..but you are to lazy to..do it…everytime I see you picture on my desktop..handphone…on my blog..on my facebook…I will makes me more sad…all about you I story it on my book…maybe this is the end of us…I know it will happen someday…actually its now…damn..what I want is you were here….its hard to me..to say..goodbye…to you..you always in my head…you are everywhere…everything I touch something or think somethink..it will remind me of you..whyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!......you never remember me..on something..but why I always think about you…..everytime I see your picture it will remind me of you like old days..dammmnnn why…he will never think about me…what that boy think is about he new sister n new brother…maybe this this the real you..after what you did to me…you leave me alone…its is to pain for me…(a..e)what my friend say is true..nowdays people will makes us die..slowly..without our knows…..maybe I not good as you new sister n brother they can buy anything for you..they can treat you everywhere..you want..it is difficult to me..to do that..if I not busy….i will brings you anywhere you want..im sory…bro!!!


I wish you were here
ae

1 comments:

yasminirdina said...

err... i can't be tough la.. not tuff